Saturday 11 December 2010

I had a heavy heart

This week when I learned that Dorcus of The Thuglets world was sick, then yesterday my heart did break because sweet Dorcus crossed the Rainbow Bridge. It was very sudden and unexpected the dogtors thoughts she had a heart problem at first so I hoped she would just need medikayshun likes me but sadly that was not the case. Her pawrents had not long lost the lovely Ellie so this is a terrible thing for them as yu all can imagine so please if you can drop by and send them some words ovs support this little chavvie dog here would much appreciate it. Thank you.

Run Free wivs Ellie now Dorcus.

lunapic_129206317255021_12

Luvs

Richie

10 comments:

  1. We only recently met the Thuglets and didn't know Ellie. How sad for the family to lose two such special pups in such a short time. Hugs to all of them.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about Dorcus. I will head over there now and send my condolences.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Richie this was a wonderful tribute post fur our furends who have crossed the bridge. Our hearts are heavy fur those left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Richie.
    Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm so sorry about your furiend, but I know the other side is a great place where we doggies live free and with lots of fun and love. Sweet memories.
    Grr and a Mournful Woof,
    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will go over and visit too.

    ((((((((Big Hug))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tribute, my heart broke when I heard the news, I know them well though my blog, it is so sad.
    Jan and George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sad time it must be for them! We are so very sorry!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am so very much sorry for the loss of your furend, Richie. It's always hard to say goodbye but it always seems harder when it happens when we're not expecting it.

    Run free, dear Dorcus.

    Gentle wiggles & wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh... So very sorry to learn about your friend crossing The Bridge :o(
    This is a very nice tribute you did, you sweet Richie!
    I'll head over to pay my respects.

    Later,
    Neeko :o(

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leeve your mark even if it be an X