Monday 21 March 2011

I don’t know where to start.

First ov all on behalf ov all my family a big huge

Congratulations-2115186547

                                            &

i48257142_99746_2

to The Houston Pittie Pack and Wee Ones (Kissa-bulls)

as dey havs a beautiful new baby two legger, him is most gawjuss, tiny n cute and his name is Joshua, just look at how stunnin him is

jr is that not da most loverly bundle ovs joy yu evver dids see ? ( I sure hopes dem don’t minds me usin dere photy butts him is just soooooo very cutsey pie I could nots resist ).

 

I also has lots ovs Fank Yus to say today so I best gets started

glitter-crafts to Smokey and Oscar fer lettin me havs da Milk bone sundae & collar prize dat dem dids win in da raffle it was most kind ovs yu and I is sharin da collar wivs Ronnii. We has ordered a speshul one to honour all out furiends ova da pond butts yu will havs to wait until it gets here to see it.

7562 to JD & Max &Momma Clare, Frankie & Momma Lowana, Pip & Momma Kristin. George,Gracie,Toby,Lily, Mimi & Mindy Mom,  & my beautiful Minna & Lucy for all da wonderful fings dey havs put togevver from da pawesome auction, da fantabulous bake sale n da luscious kissin booths.

Yu has all worked so hards & been so kind & so supportive  dat it has made my heart swell wivs pride dat yu all is my furiends & family. Yu has shown my family such love we are findin it hards to find da right words to show how much it means to us. Yu are all most wonderful and we do luv yu all lots an lots.

Finally to da rest ovs Blogville yu is all pawesome, amazin, wondyful furiends a dog or person coulds hav. Yu are all so generous n carin it’s amazin dat da world is so full ovs angels likes yu all

friends-09

imagesCAI6BIPH

Fank Yu all so very much fer everyfing.

Wivs All Da Luv In My Heart

Richie

15 comments:

  1. It is one joyous, grateful and thankful day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Richie,

    Oh hey, puppy bi-peds sure are small eh?! That Joshua is probably the cutest human pup we've EVER seen - gosh, we wish we could give him a real special schnauzer snuggle!

    It was a joy to be able to help you and your sista and your mama as you ALL do so mcuh for everyone else. Thank YOU for letting us show you all how special you are to us all and how much we love you!

    You know, we can't WAIT to visit you next month - it's gonna be so much FUN!!!

    Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dearest furend. We are so very much glad that we could lend a paw to one who means so much to us. I think I can speak fur everyone when I say it was a pleasure to be able to do something fur YOU beclaws YOU do so MUCH fur US.
    I am so tickled fur the Pittie Pack and Wee Ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!!! That is ME on your sidebar!!!!!!
    ******blushing********
    Awwhhh how sweet a thing is that to do for little ol'me!
    ******* blushing more ********

    You are most very welcome, Richie and family! We here in Blogville kinda like to stick togethers and help and support each other whenever and however we can!!!

    xoxoxo
    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Richie!
    Wow, that was a super sweet post. I'm sure I speak for all of Blogville when I say that we are all really happy to be a part of your pack and I'm thrilled that we can all share something so unique and special. We were all glad to do it, my good furiend.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they all did lots of work and We want to thank them fur their work. It was so much fun and a great success!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We loved every minute of it. I think the auction, kissing booths, raffles, etc. made us just as happy as they made you. Helping friends is what it is all about in our book!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post! Isn't Baby Joshua just adorable?! He's so tiny!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  9. With all the sadness in the world and all the suffering in so many of our own lives, it is wonderful to have a post with so much joy. We are very happy for the Pittie Pack and Mom to have Baby Joshua here. We thought the raffle, auction, kissing booths were awesome. We were thrilled to be able to be a part of it, even if it wasn't a big one.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richie, we are so glad that you don't have to worry so much about the vet bills right now. We only did a very small tiny part, but we are very glad to be part of a community that cares so much for others!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah geez, the OP Pack has spoken my mind! Hehe. The auction, raffle, kissing booths, were so fun! Chubbs, Fluffy, and myself are so happy to be able to be part of it :)

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very happy to know about baby Joshua!
    I hope he will be able to go home soon!
    Thanks to you for being our friends.
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. What all the others said! We're continually impressed and gratified by the wonderful doggies, kitties and people we've met in Blogville. It truly gives us hope. And we just have to say again what amazing graphics you always have on your blog! Love the Easter theme of your background, too.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leeve your mark even if it be an X