Friday 4 February 2011

Valentines Day

Is comin soon nd Ronni & me has mades ours already, if yu would likes us to make one fer your beloved please lets us know and we will do our best fer yu all. We do enjoy doin this kind ov fing nd it keeps us n Da Momster busy which is a good fing.

I is also goin to be makin a question-hair for prospective suitors to my little sista to fills in , cos I has to keep her safe from Lotharios,  Cads n Bounders .  After all I has da moral duty to her as her big bruvver wouldn’t yu agree ? It’s not dat I don’t trust ovver boys dogs butt Ronnii is very easily led and I just worry bouts her all ovs da time. It is my job after all !

I is feeling a lot better now, I fink all da whinging n moanin I had been doin put me all out ov sorts, I would likes to fank yu all fer your kind wishes fer me.

Me n Da Momster is headin to beds now so Nite All n Sweet Dreams. Keep warm n snugs all ovs yu .

 

Luv

Richie

 

PeeS.   I has done da Question-Hair n will be postin it very soon

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had a Valentine, but I'm living the life of a single girl!

    A questionnaire sounds reasonable! Just don't get overly picky!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, Richie and we are so glad you are feeling better.

    Your pal, Pip

    P.S.: Why don't you send me that question-hair once you have it ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errm....my name is Bubba. I have 3 ladies all demanding my attention. If anyone would like to take a couple off my hands...that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richie! Oh, gosh, I'm sorry I haven't been by to see you in a dog's age! My mom has sure been falling down on the job, I tell you that!

    I'm ever so glad you're feeling back to your regular self. I know things have been Most Difficult lately.

    If you really, truly don't mind, we have a couple Valentine's that we sure would luv for you to make for us. Should we just send you a pee-mail?

    Wiggles & WAgs,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richie, you are such a loving brother and good friend! Maybe Ronni should make up a questionnaire to screen all the ladies lining up to catch such a sweet, handsome boy?

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leeve your mark even if it be an X